About Me

My photo
I am a mom that fell in love with photography many years ago. After having my first daughter my passion grew for photography. I didn't want to miss any special moments. I wanted beautiful photographs of every milestone they achieved. I feel everyone should have those special moments captured! As a mom of 4 littles (3 growing girls, and one little bouncing boy) I know and aware of how quickly time passes! My mission.... to capture those big and small special moments! I want you to feel relaxed and just have fun! So with that said if you want to go barefoot? GO for it! Also please don't shy away from bold color or pattern clothing for your photo's! This will create beautiful photos filled with real expressions.

Tuesday, June 22, 2010


So this summer we are going to many different places and sight seeing and having some fun. Getting little wet, hiking you name it. BUT, while doing so I have designated a camera for each child to have to take with us. I am encouraging them to take photos of what we are doing and whatever they want. Lets just say we have alot of photos so far and summer has just begun. You be amazed what they find interesting and amazing! The goal of this project to just have fun but also to make keepsake memories of what they did this summer in a fun unique way. I could take the pictures and they be great. But there's something about them doing it on their own that makes it more special. Life can be simple :)




So this is a picture of Payton taken by Kayla.. Pretty good job for a 10yr old.









While in Chicago we visited the sky deck in Willis tower(sears tower) and I handed the camera to the older two girls and this photo was taken by Payton and is a picture of Kayla.






No comments:

Post a Comment