About Me

My photo
I am a mom that fell in love with photography many years ago. After having my first daughter my passion grew for photography. I didn't want to miss any special moments. I wanted beautiful photographs of every milestone they achieved. I feel everyone should have those special moments captured! As a mom of 4 littles (3 growing girls, and one little bouncing boy) I know and aware of how quickly time passes! My mission.... to capture those big and small special moments! I want you to feel relaxed and just have fun! So with that said if you want to go barefoot? GO for it! Also please don't shy away from bold color or pattern clothing for your photo's! This will create beautiful photos filled with real expressions.

Friday, June 18, 2010





Lets see what has happened in this last week. I did my first photo shoot for a baby shower! That was alot of fun. I also took advantage and did some belly shots.








Well for starters we had a fun family week doing everything from pinick's, swimming, and a day spent in Chicago. While in chi town we visited the Shedd Aquarium, Willis Tower skydeck,and last but not least Millienum Park. The kids had a blast! The kids were in amazement of the hussle n bussel in chicago. Everything from the homeless on the street to the guitar and saxaphone players on the street cornors. At the end of the night while we sat and ate dinner my kids piped up and said what was there favorite thing they did. And low and behold you wouldn't know better but they loved the things that didn't cost us a dime. (LOL) My kids are so creative and spunky. I didn't get the chance to take as many pictures as I would have liked but here are a few from that day.















No comments:

Post a Comment