About Me

My photo
I am a mom that fell in love with photography many years ago. After having my first daughter my passion grew for photography. I didn't want to miss any special moments. I wanted beautiful photographs of every milestone they achieved. I feel everyone should have those special moments captured! As a mom of 4 littles (3 growing girls, and one little bouncing boy) I know and aware of how quickly time passes! My mission.... to capture those big and small special moments! I want you to feel relaxed and just have fun! So with that said if you want to go barefoot? GO for it! Also please don't shy away from bold color or pattern clothing for your photo's! This will create beautiful photos filled with real expressions.

Monday, June 21, 2010


Hope everyone out there had a happy father's day! Hope you all got to make memories with your dad, and or remenice of memories with that you had with your dad.



Father's day is always a bitter sweet for me. I lost my father almost 8 years ago.



Father's day was fulfilled by going out for dinner, hanging out with the kids. Over all a great day :) For father's day I made bay a tee that has a inside family joke. Boy did it make his daddy laugh and smile. Here are some photos from yesterday

No comments:

Post a Comment