About Me

My photo
I am a mom that fell in love with photography many years ago. After having my first daughter my passion grew for photography. I didn't want to miss any special moments. I wanted beautiful photographs of every milestone they achieved. I feel everyone should have those special moments captured! As a mom of 4 littles (3 growing girls, and one little bouncing boy) I know and aware of how quickly time passes! My mission.... to capture those big and small special moments! I want you to feel relaxed and just have fun! So with that said if you want to go barefoot? GO for it! Also please don't shy away from bold color or pattern clothing for your photo's! This will create beautiful photos filled with real expressions.

Sunday, June 20, 2010

Clawsons














Well as you can see I am still new to blogger and learning it still :) I also have a website that is in the works and estatic about! Can't wait to see my logo!!!!!
This last week was Genoa Days as well. We made it to the parade. Saw sooo many old friends saw the fireworks they were awesome! I also squezzed in a photo shoot out at the forest perserve. Boy where the mosiqutios out.




















SO here are some pics from this weekends photo shoot!

No comments:

Post a Comment