About Me

My photo
I am a mom that fell in love with photography many years ago. After having my first daughter my passion grew for photography. I didn't want to miss any special moments. I wanted beautiful photographs of every milestone they achieved. I feel everyone should have those special moments captured! As a mom of 4 littles (3 growing girls, and one little bouncing boy) I know and aware of how quickly time passes! My mission.... to capture those big and small special moments! I want you to feel relaxed and just have fun! So with that said if you want to go barefoot? GO for it! Also please don't shy away from bold color or pattern clothing for your photo's! This will create beautiful photos filled with real expressions.

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

SuMMer { part 2 }










Here is a just a few pictures I took when we went to the Madison Zoo! I highly recommend going to the Madison Zoo for several reasons! 1) it's free!! holla 2)there is many places either in the zoo or outside of zoo to have a picnic with the family! 3)you can view the animals real close up, compared to any other zoo I have been at! last but not least the gift shop! We all know that's where you spend a good portion of your money that day ...well I found it to be real reasoable! So if you have time and looking something fun and inexpensive to do as a family I hope you go and see the Madison ZOO!
































No comments:

Post a Comment