About Me

My photo
I am a mom that fell in love with photography many years ago. After having my first daughter my passion grew for photography. I didn't want to miss any special moments. I wanted beautiful photographs of every milestone they achieved. I feel everyone should have those special moments captured! As a mom of 4 littles (3 growing girls, and one little bouncing boy) I know and aware of how quickly time passes! My mission.... to capture those big and small special moments! I want you to feel relaxed and just have fun! So with that said if you want to go barefoot? GO for it! Also please don't shy away from bold color or pattern clothing for your photo's! This will create beautiful photos filled with real expressions.

Monday, October 18, 2010

My littles (love them)

It was a beautiful week last week, these are just a few that I took when we all went out walking at the Oregon State park! Had a good time hanging out with the family and enjoying the nature that surrounded us. This has to be one of the most beautiful places to live!





No comments:

Post a Comment